Part A:
Scheherazade:
I just realized, after reading this section, that I have actually read this part of Arabian Nights. I started it a long, long time ago and got really busy with school and never finished it.
I've noticed - not just in this section but the previous as well - if you want to live, you have to deceive your attacker by talking to them and telling them stories. I really like how she is telling one story and then several stories with in the first one.
The Parrot and the Ogress:
What? Where am I? How did I get here? The connections between stories is starting to get a bit hazy at this point. It's a story within a story, and within that story is a few more stories, and in one of those stories is another story. It's kind of difficult to keep track.
No comments:
Post a Comment