Tales of Beauty and the Beast
Tales of Beauty and the Beast was the first blog that really caught my eye. As I mentioned in a previous post, Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie, so I of course had to click on it to see what it had. I loved it. The image used for the home page was a really good choice and the design was nice as well. It wasn't too busy or too bland. I really enjoyed the introduction as well. The writer did a nice job of hooking the reader by making it seem like the book is telling you the story. I also really loved the Harry Potter reference when it says that the story begins on page 394.
The Prince Diaries
James Franco and Armie Hammer as the home page images? Yes, please. I really like how the different approach of this blog. Fairy tales are always told from the girl's side so it's interesting to see it from the boy's side. Writing it in diary form takes it that much further and that much better too.
The Darling Tales of Wendy
This blog was really cute too. The only thing I know about Peter Pan is what I've learned from the Disney movie. This blog definitely makes me want to read the book so I can understand it better because it references the book more than the movie. I really like the images the author used and the wood as the background and the font was a good choice as well.
Peter Pan: The Boy Who Would Not Grow Up
This one was really interesting. The introduction was written very well but I can't tell whose voice it is. It sounds like Death or Adulthood, which are basically the same to Peter Pan, but I can't really tell for sure, and the font was bit difficult for me to read. I read some of the stories and I really liked the one from Captain Hook's point of view.
I think the Tales of Beauty and the Beast blog you looked at and told us about also sounds so interesting! Beauty and the Beast has always been one of my favorite Disney stories as well so I think this is a story I will have to check out too! Also good job with really giving a description of the story and what it looked like in your post!
ReplyDelete