I have only been to NYC once to visit my best friend from kindergarten and loved everything about the city. I was only able to stay for a few days but I would definitely like to go back and see more of the city.
Chile is my other favorite place. My cousins live there and one of them is getting married this December so I get to go back during Christmas Break! Yay!
(Image Information: personal photo of Central Park;
taken in November 2011)
(Image Information: personal photo of Santiago, Chile;
taken in December 2009)


That's the thing about having visited a great place: you need to go back... and lucky you to get to go back to Chile in December! Fabulous! That is a country I have not visited, but I would love to go there. South America is a region of the world that comes up short in the UnTextbook... but maybe you could do a research project to see if you can find some folktales and legends from Chile. I'm guessing they have some wonderful stories...!
ReplyDelete