Well, I took the GRE this weekend. It was about what I was expecting. It wasn't completely awful I guess. Considering I never made time to study, I did better than I was expecting to but I am going to have to retake it in February. I really want to do a prep course because I know if I try and study myself I will put it off like I did this time. Taking it on a computer made it kind of more difficult for me since I really mark up my tests a lot. I think that since I know what to expect I will (hopefully) do much better the second time. Also, one thing that I thought was crazy but I guess people cheat a lot, is that I couldn't take my water bottle in with me while I was taking the test. I was so thirsty!
Image source: Life Festival
Anyways...
I really liked all of the storybooks I read this week. Everyone in this class is really good at storytelling and creating a unique voice for their stories so it's really enjoyable to read. People seemed to have liked my Cat and Fox Diaries story from a few weeks ago which really makes me happy since that was also my favorite!
I can't believe that it is now week 10. This semester is really flying by. It feels like it's been dragging and the Christmas break seems so far away but I have so much to do between now and then that it is making it fly by. I am so excited for the break haha. Four weeks is definitely not long enough. I also just realized that I enroll for my last semester/next summer in a week from today. That is just totally bizarre to me. It doesn't seem real. I never thought this day would come! I need to stop worrying about next semester and just focus on the current one.

No comments:
Post a Comment