We are finally half way through with this semester! I never thought I would live to see the day, but here I am. I am so glad this week was short, but the three day weekend was not long enough. I was planning on getting so much stuff done and work ahead in this class, and of course I didn't. I did write my statement of intent for one of the grad schools I liked so I guess that's good. I'm taking the GRE this Saturday, the 18th, and I do not feel ready whatsoever. My new plan is to take this one and if I don't do well then to take it again in February and take a prep course beforehand. It's probably not the best idea, but it's definitely helping me to not stress out too much. I wish they had a testing center in Norman since driving to and from Oklahoma City on Saturday with an 11 o'clock game is going to be really annoying with all the traffic. I hope that it's not too bad and I'm not stuck on I-35 forever. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
I really enjoyed reading all of the storybooks this week. They are all so good! Everyone has a different theme and writing style so it makes it really fun to read and see how they progress week to week. I really liked all of the storytelling posts I read this week too. There are some really talented and funny writers in this class. It definitely makes me want to improve my writing and storytelling techniques.
As for my other classes, I really like them but some of them are kind of stressing me out. My one hour class only has one project that was supposed to be due tomorrow but since no one had anything done the projects are now due next week. Even though I would rather be done with it, I definitely appreciate the delay. Once we finish the project we have to do a short presentation and then we are done with the class. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment