I keep telling myself "I just need to make it through this week and I'll be fine and will be able to relax a little bit." Then, I finish each week and still am unable to take a break and it just never stops. I have three group projects to finish in the next 2-3 weeks and a motion graphics project due in two weeks and I have no idea what I want to do for it. Motion graphics is like animation stuff, like the opening credits for Juno. It's really fun and I am really glad I took the class, but it is really difficult and it is all about the tiniest details. It took probably 10 hours for me to have a rough cut for my last 30 second project, but I'm pretty proud of what I have so far.
I am glad it's the 13th week of school but I wish I didn't have to go to class so I could work on all of my projects haha. But if that were to happen I would be way too excited about not having to go to class that I would just stay at home and re watch 30 Rock. It makes me really wish that Time Turners were real because I would definitely use it. I just can't believe this semester is already almost over. I swear, the older I get and the longer I'm here, the semester go faster and faster.
I've also really enjoyed this class. I like reading everyone's storybooks and storytelling posts to see the creative ways people tell stories. I feel it has gotten a little difficult to do the internet assignments just because it's hard to choose which storybook or I've already commented on everything. I was pretty excited that my last portfolio story turned out so well. I thought I wrote it really awkwardly haha.
Image source: RFP
Seriously, why aren't these real??

No comments:
Post a Comment